How to Store Your Stola
Our Stola team has received some questions over the last few months about how to properly re-collapse our Stola products for storage. We’ve created this “How To” guide to answer these questions and show you how to collapse your Stola with some photos. This post features our Utility Tote, Overnight Tote, and the Full Bin with Lid. Read on to discover how to store your Stola products and save even more space in your home.
The Utility Tote
Let’s start with the most difficult Stola product to collapse: The Utility Tote. There’s definitely a trick to properly collapsing down this tote. Basically, you have to pull the bottom up and press it down. Follow these steps to collapse your Utility Tote:
1) Grab an inside corner of the tote and pull it up
2) Repeat this step with the opposite corner. At this point the bottom of the bag should be completely pulled up
3) Then flatten it down for easy storage. Ta-da!
The Overnight Tote
The Overnight Tote is much easier to collapse than the Utility Tote. It’s really our ultimate on-the-go solution.
1) Just put the bag upright and close the opening
2) Then fold the bottom of the bag up to make it flat
3) This tote is easy to store anywhere!
The Full Bin with Lid
Our last collapsible product is the Full Bin with Lid. Just like the Overnight Tote, this one is pretty easy to collapse down.
1) Start by unzipping the clear lid and throwing it back over the bin
2) Next pick the bin up, push the sides in, and press the front and back sides together
3) Now you can store it in your house or car!
Written and Published by Jessica – Writer at HMS Mfg. Co. for the Stola™ brand
Copyright © 2020 by HMS Mfg. Co. All Rights Reserved
Leave a comment